Eclectic Floridian: Bush: "I Robbed a bank the other day."

Monday, January 23, 2006

Bush: "I Robbed a bank the other day."

NOTE: Humor/Satire (NSA, got a sense of humor?)

If President Bush said,
I robbed a bank the other day. Now trust me on this, it was 'legal and necessary'. This bank had communications with people we suspected of being Al Quaida operatives.

This is the only way to freeze terrorist funds. There was no time to get a warrant. We knew that getting a warrant, even three days after the robbery, was too constricting.

And, by the way, the U.S. Constitution, that protects citizens' privacy rights, was written 200 years before there were phones and electronic banking so it can't apply here. Don't kid yourself, the people depositing money in that bank were aiding terrorists, trust me on this.

I'm looking out for the interests of the American people. Those depositing money in these terrorist banks are warring against America, believe me. Some of you may lose your money, innocently, but, that's what you get for dealing with terrorists.

I just felt it was time to exercise the Nucular option. You have to trust me to do the right thing. The courts are too slow, and liberal to help us interpret the Constitution in this time of crisis."

How do you think that would fly? Isn't this the same argument the Bush Administration is using to defend Domestic Spying.

Of course, now Mr. Bush is calling it the "Terrorist Surveillance Program". That raises a question. How do they know my phone calls are to terrorists, not family, unless they listen to my calls to begin with, regardless of how innocent? Get the idea?

1 Comments:

Blogger CWhite said...

LOL ... ok if I steal this for my answering machine.

Or how about:
"Hi, this is the XXX residence. We have discontinued our message recordings. Just keep talking and the NSA will provide us with your message."

3/03/2006 11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

statistics