You have tried the "jam-it-down-their-throat" tactic too often. Mr. President you will not force us to:
- accept a "faith-based" style of government ... the Christian Taliban is not acceptable,
- believe that stem-cell research is evil because it uses cells that were never intended to be "human beings,"
- think that changing ethics rules to support the DeLay-ing Hammer is good for ethics overall,
- accept the idea that the Judiciary is wrong to interpret the Constitution when that is their role in government,
- think more of DeLay's ethics because you took him on an Air Force One trip to talk about something other than his ethics,
- accept your blind support of right-wing religious fanatics.
You, your party, and anyone else that tries to make Americans accept anything less than TOTAL SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE will soon be out of power.
Remember, this country was founded on religious freedom. I don't think you or any other potential tyrant, do-gooder or religious fanatic can run roughshod over the Constitution and the current will of the people. Luckily, our Constitution, provides a Judiciary, which is beginning to look like the only balancing factor to keep you in check ... at least until the next election.
My suggestion Mr Bush ... chill out, or you'll look really stupid in the history books.